Shree Narmada Aluminium Industries Ltd. (NALEX) has been extruding various Aluminium and Aluminium Alloy extrusions since it started manufacturing operations in the year 1988. The facilities available at NALEX comprise the following:
- Melting-cum Holding Furnaces for melting primary Aluminium ingots, recycled scrap and alloy hardners.
- Direct chilled Vertical Casting Machine for casting of Aluminium and Aluminium alloy logs (round billets)
- Cutting line for cast logs cutting into desired length of billets.
- 1650 M.Ton Fielding and Platt make self contained oil hydraulic Horizontal Aluminium Extrusion Press.
- Gas fired Billet Heater.
- Dies and Tools heating Ovens with Die loading and handling systems.
- Post extrusion product handling system like Quenching, Pulling, Storaging, Stretching/De-twisting, Cutting to length through Cut-Off Saw and further handling.
- Ageing Oven for precipitation hardening.
The above facilities are ably supported by
In-house Tool Room facility for manufacture of technological dies and tools and a well equipped Laboratory to conduct checks and tests on the incoming and outgoing materials to maintain proper quality standards.